Corrosion Test & Certification
Product Scope and Summary of the Certificate
The certificate tests the corrosion resistance of the AGS System’s ventilated facade solutions in a category C5 corrosion environment in the laboratory.
Key factors assessed
- The possible application of the ZM310 and ZM430 zinc-magnesium coatings as anti-corrosion protection in the AGS steel substructure
- Evaluation of corrosion resistance of construction elements made of GD350 steel, coated with Magnelis® ZM430
- Testing resistance to neutral salt spray showed that ZM430 zinc-magnesium coating can effectively protect red corrosion on sheet metal surfaces after 1500 hours of exposure
- Testing resistance to humid atmosphere showed that it can protect corrosion on sheet metal surface even after 15 cycles of exposure.
- The AGS steel substructure with ZM310 zinc-magnesium coating can be used in an environment of the C5 corrosion category.